Birdseye Bake to Perfection fish

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by skiniimini, 5 November 2011 Social URL.

1. skiniimini

skiniimini Member

Hi guys,
    Got my first SW class on Monday but hoping to find out syn value of the Birdseye baked to perfection fish in a bag range as I pretty much live on them midweek.
    Many thanks.
    S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    These any good?:

Bake to Perfection Cod Fillets with a Parsley Butter Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each 4
    Bake to Perfection Chicken Fillets with a Garlic & Herb Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 135g each 2½
    Bake to Perfection Chicken Fillets with a Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 135g each 3
    Bake to Perfection Chicken Fillets with a Delicious Chasseur Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 135g each 3½
    Bake to Perfection Chunky Pollock Fillets with a Herb Butter Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each
    Bake to Perfection Wild Pink Salmon in a Lemon & Herb Butter Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each Free
    Bake to Perfection Chicken Fillets with a Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 135g each 3½

4. skiniimini

skiniimini Member

Excellent, many thanks. Looks like I can continue to enjoy my tasty pollock.
    S

5. Zoe Claire

Zoe Claire New Member

So is the syns values for 2 (the whole twin pack) or just for 1 (140g) I was trying to find out the syns for the Haddock one too but cant find out whether this is for 1 or 2? Thanks :)

6. Sammy 21

Sammy 21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Apparently the haddock ones are 5 syns, I know its crazy but read a thread on here about it somewhere. Salmon are the best! x

7. Sculls

Sculls Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had the salmon in lemon and herb butter sauce with lots of asparagus and spinach! Cannot believe this was free! So nice!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.