Birth control and lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by luisaz, 6 November 2008 Social URL.

1. luisaz

luisaz New Member

does lipotrim affect the pill at all?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gonnadoithistime

gonnadoithistime Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I wouldnt have thought so? to be sure ask your pharmacist i filled in the questionaire today and there was no questions on it regarding contraception that i recall hun hth Lisa x

4. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't think so but I did hear on here before that being on Lipotrim increases your fertility!!!!!

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yup, definitely heard that LT increases fertility but I was on LT for 12 weeks solidly and on Cerazette at the same time and still not babbied up lol

It does increase your libido though lol! Well, it does if you're me! :giggle: Maybe that's just caused by a boost in confidence due to weight loss though? x

6. Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, i started LT today and the pharmacist was going through the medical form and when asked if i was on any form of tabs from my docs i just said i was on the contraceptive pill, she never said anything so am guessing it wont affect u, but if u wanna be super sure just check with ya pharmacist i cant see it affecting anything xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.