1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Birth control pill - Yasmin

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by hayleyw, 8 January 2010 Social URL.

1. hayleyw

hayleyw Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    MOrning all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experiences of this pill? I was on Microgynon for 6 years but just got back from docs where he suggested I might want to change (after me saying I have had 'spotting', loss of sex drive and mild depression) the pill. He has prescribed me 3 months of the YAsmin pill but ive just got home and started googling it and there are a LOT of negative reviews on the web about it. Now feel really nervous about taking it!?

Any views welcome please!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hels Bels

Hels Bels Member

Slimming World
    I have been using Yasmin for over 3 years now. I havent had a problem with it and wont be changing any time soon. However I think it is down to the individual and how they react to it. If the doctor has suggested it, maybe you should give it a go.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.