• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Birthday blues

Its my birthday on Saturday and H2be had planned on taking me out for something to eat obviously that ideas out of the window so what else can I do? Nothing I wanna see at the cinema or theatre so cant even do that. Not a lot left really is there lol!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
A pampering day? Manicure, pedicure and facial?? Clothes shopping? There are so many things you can do that don't revolve around food, it's just we're used to celebrating eating!! :eek: And what a present to give yourself - to be over a stone smaller in less than two weeks?! :wow: I do know how difficult it is - it was my birthday at the beginning of February and I think I had a lie-in and that was it! :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmm pampering sounds quite good. I have to work in the morning booooooo but I will have all afternoon I suppose. H2be has just said about going to feed the animals and the local farm in the afternoon with DS then dropping him off with his nan and having a night in on our own together awwwwwww!! lol