Birthday cake ideas

angel1986

Hi it's my fiancé and my birthday this week and valentines day too and wanted to make a nice dinner and have a cake or a scrummy dessert lol. Anybody have any good ideas?
Thanks in advance! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Personally I wouldn't go cake if you want low syn, unless you make or buy some cupcakes (with a proper recipe but use flora light or I can't believe its not butter light) me and my mum always used those when baking even before slimming world and our cupcakes actually work out at around 8 - 10 syns each (can't remember exactly how much) and they're lovely. Also if you buy shop cupcakes you can check syns and most are under 15 syns as long as they're not massive muffins ect.

I don't like low syn cake recipes, sweetener just doesn't bake properly.

There are loads of yummy looking tart recipes or meringue based things if you want a low syn pudding though.

Scan bran chocolate cake?? The recipe is on Life line online,
Otherwise you could have eaton mess, by getting a meringue nest (2 1/2syns?), some yummy fruit like raspberries and strawberries, and making "slimming world cream" by mixing ff fromage frais, quark and sweetener? That's always a yummy dessert :)

Thanks everyone, himself loves the homemade ferrero rocher so something chocolate is on the cards, will defo try something new here thanks again xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back