Birthday meal harvester.

Its my birthday on Friday and Im going out for lunch. Im sticking to S/W even on my birthday cause I am determined. Im heading to the harvester and was going to have the simply chicken with a baked potato and peas. (no butter) and then add superfree from the salad bar. Am I correct in saying that there are no syns in that choice?

Is there anything else on the menu that I could have? I dont mind using some syns.:553::bday:

Sounds like it should be ok, tinkabelle, depending on how they cook the chicken, I suppose. You could have steak, maybe. Whatever you decide on, I hope you have a lovely time and a great birthday! :)

Kathy

Happy Birthday for Friday!

Apart from the simply chicken, which I think is incredibly boring, I've never found harvester that SW friendly. I think a steak and jacket, peas and salad is your other option. They may do a low syn pasta but not sure. Harvester do have the cals count on their menus, so if me I would choose what I fancied and just calorie count for the day. It's your special day after all, enjoy!

I believe the chicken pepper stack is okay but I'm not sure of the syn value - they did assure me that the chicken and pepper is cooked on a grill with no oil and the salsa is lowish in syns when it comes as a side.

Back