Birthday present for footie mad 19 year old?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi guys

My nephew will be 19 soon and I've no idea what to buy him, I don't want to just give him money.

He's a Arsenal fan and plays football, any ideas?? I'm not sure what else really he's into.

Perhaps a Manchester United shirt after the weekends result lol :eek:

Selwonk - should've said he lives in Ireland..

Princess Stevie - that made me laugh!! X

There is a website called Toffs.com that does old school replica shirts. I'm getting the hubby a 1961 spurs double winning shirt for a bday pressie from there.

I think at 19 it is a hard age to buy presents for.

This year I gave my 19 year old grand daughter money. I know it is boring and unoriginal but believe me she was very happy to receive money and it was only 25 squids.

or look here.........

www.gonedigging.co.uk

www.presentsformen.co.uk/Football

I hate buying presents for boys/men, I have 7 brothers and struggle every birthday and christmas! I know money doesn't seem like much thought has gone into it but I bet he would appreciate an itunes card, a ticketmaster gift card or maybe amazon? If he plays guitar you could get him a pickmaker, just got one for my brother and it makes guitar picks out of any plastic you put in it, eg old bank cards, used gift cards etc. Good luck xx

Another vote for Toffs - great replica kits from yesteryear, but not the cheapest. I guess it depends on budget really.

Back