1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday Ticker Incorrect???!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sandrah78, 13 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Slimming World
    I've noticed that my birthday ticker is wrong - I know becausemy birthday is on a Sunday - any ideas what's happened or how to fix it? I've double checked all the info that I put in.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smartlazydaisy

smartlazydaisy Member

Weight Watchers
    I had the same thing when I tried to do a hols one, i fly on a wed and was trying to do it on wed and said 3 days , I gave up!
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hmm maybe make a new one and see if that works?
  5. Nat

Nat Full Member

cambridge diet
    that cheese sounds yummy by the way, am gonna get some to have in my jacket pots!!!
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Took me ages to work this out once but it doesnt go by days of the week it goes by date. So its 3 months 3 weeks and 4 days til the date of your birthday.

Like mine is 3 months (October) plus one week (takes it to October 20th) and 4 days (takes it to Oct 24th) which is correct date wise. If you follow lol
  7. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Slimming World
    Ha - great, that explains it - shame it's not straight forward - must've been creamt up by a bloke lol
  8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I was going to say the same as Starlight, it is by calendar month not days
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.