Birthday week

tiamaria0405

It was my birthday on monday :) had a bad few days tho eek

Friday had chicken burger and chips (bad)
Saturday has restaurant fish and chips and choc lumpy bumpy
Sunday was a good day
Monday i had bacon sani for breakfast, dinner chicken wrap and chips not too bad, tea i had toast then went to darts and had bag of crisps, pork scratchings, 3 sandwiches or supper and had 10 bacardi's that night
Tuesday - grilled bacon in pitta breakfast - dinner crisps and 1 slice of sausage roll with birthday cake and tea i had fish and chips oven done - not too bad

I had a cheeky look at the scales and i have put on 2lbs although that was when i had eaten my breaky and dinner for wednesday

I just hope i either stay the same loose some or put just 1lb on

Please Please Please be in my favour

Sorry for waffling on just needed to tell everyone how bad i have been!!!

Tomorrow 9th feb i am back on track ready for weigh in on friday

EEKKK wish me luck!!!!

It's good to get it off your chest, but the best you can do now is draw a line under it and start a fresh. My big mistake when I've had a bad week is to try and claw it back, I restrict myself too much then bang Im starving and HAVE to eat, something quick and there's another day I've ruined!
Do you go to darts every week? Could you not have tea before you go? Less cals than crisps and pork scratchings etc. hop you have a good rest of the week, personally I'd skip the scales and weigh nxt wk x

On my birthday week last November I gained 3lbs but it was gone again within a week and half without me even trying (I maintain now so wasn't "dieting" over my birthday last year) as the majority of it was water retention.

I just cut out my weekly takeaway and kept my sodium and sugars down and the weight dropped straight back off again.

Drink lots of water, at least 2 litres a day, it will help loads!

Hi

thanks guys

i am still gonna weigh in but not add it on mfp

i always have tea before i go but i was drinking alot so needed to keep eating so wasnt too pissed hahaha

Back