Birthday

Yeye

Silver Member
Well I'm another year older and determined to get and stay slim! So no lunch out, no drinky poo's & no cake. I'm happy with that tho!?! X

Awww happy birthday yeye.it was my birthday yesterday. Insisted my hubby didnt bring cake, didnt go out to eat either which is wat we normally do to celebrate an occasion. Hubby cooked his own dinner last night, being on LT Has had some unexpected gains, been cooking for himself once in a while...hes a lazy bugger, blv u me this is an achievment!!!

Was a bit miserable yesterday with no food, but being slim will be sooo worth it. Hopefuly last birthday that we are unhappy with our weight... Skinniness, where out looking for you and we wnt stop
till we find you!!

Mich love, enjoy your day xxx

Happy Birthday to both of you xxx

Thanx Goose, many happy returns to u for yest! My chappie bought me some lively flowers from my daughters. I'm lucky that my partner is willing to feed himself and is really supportive.
For the first time since starting LT I have cooked some meals for my toddler, smelt yummy but I'd rather b a yummy mummy :)
We ROCK! X

Happy birthdays girlies! Well done to you both, very impressed! You're right though, there will be other, skinnier birthdays :) Hope I can resist for mine in December, I'll try to be as strong as ye!

Happy birthday yeye! Hope you enjoy your day no matter what you're doing :)
Got 2 months til mine, hoping I'll reach my goal weight by then but if not I'm going to have to be as strong as you girls!
xxx

Happy birthday:eek:

Thanx all x

yay Yeye - you're right....we SO ROCK!!!!

Back