Bit baffled!

Hello All! Started SW today! And found this site today because of all the handy tips on Google! Not sure what I'm more baffled with, my blondeness try to work out this site or the fact that I feel like I have been eating all day?? LOL I would really like to make good use of this site, I struggle with severe anxiety having anxiety attacks when I leave the house, so it would be great to make some friends? I have 6 stone to loose, and can't remember the last time I felt pretty. I'm hoping a little weight loss will lead to me having more confidence! Maybe?

Welcome to slimming world:) yeah after you loose some you might want to get out and show off your weightloss...x

Hi and welcome!

I started sw nearly 6 weeks ago & came on here shortly after, everyones very friendly :)

Ive suffered from anxiety & depression a lot in the past (which was the main cause if my weight gain in my opinion) so I can understand how you feel. The buzz you get when you start losung weight is amazing & its great to feel in control, sw is such a great plan to follow.

Good luck with your journey, Im always around if you need me for support :) x

Hi! Huge welcome and congrats on starting SW! I have about 8 stone to lose, so know what its like to have more than average to lose! SW is the best thing I have ever done. Its hard to get your head around the plan, that you can eat as much as you need to fill you and not have to feel guilty about it! Its amazing how it works. Its so easy to follow, I wish I found it years ago!

I'm an online member, lost 11lbs in 11 weeks (slow compared to some, but lightening speed for me! Took me a whole year to lose 28lbs last year) and I love it. Its got loads of great articles and having access to the syns online is a big help.

Best of luck on your journey!!

Welcome and good luck! I'm sure your confidence will skyrocket once you get going on your journey, and there's lots of friendly help here if you need it :) x

Hello All! Started SW today! And found this site today because of all the handy tips on Google! Not sure what I'm more baffled with, my blondeness try to work out this site or the fact that I feel like I have been eating all day?? LOL I would really like to make good use of this site, I struggle with severe anxiety having anxiety attacks when I leave the house, so it would be great to make some friends? I have 6 stone to loose, and can't remember the last time I felt pretty. I'm hoping a little weight loss will lead to me having more confidence! Maybe?

hello and welcome to minimins!!

you are never alone here, and we are honoured to join you in your weight loss journey xx

I am doing myself at the moment, but I have been thinking of signing up on line :)

Maybe see how you get on with it on your own, I have access to the site via group - not sure if there is much difference to it if you are an online member? But I tend to spend much more time on here than I do on the SW Site, these forums are fantastic and there are always some kind and knowledgeable people around and most of all if there's any questions you have you're pretty much guaranteed they have already been answered on here, so try searching the forums for ideas! Good luck!

Hello sweetie, welcome to the group. Well done on taking the first step. You'll never be short of friends here to help and guide you. Don't worry about working out the site, it all takes time. If you're not too sure about anything just ask, someone will help or point you in the right direction.

Making the decision to start SW is a positive choice and as time passes and you lose weight, you will feel better and your confidence will grow. I really do wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Hi Carrielette, Aw bless you hun! You have made such a wise decision to start S W and another wise decision to join this amazing site. We are all here to help and support each other. There is so much info, even old timers like me learn so much on here, and we all support each other. You will soon start to feel better as the weight falls off. Please keep bobbing on here, anxiety attacks are horrible, I have suffered from them myself so understand how you feel. You will do well! Good luck on your journey love:bighug:

Back