bit disappointed in myself

Julsifer

went to wetherspoons last night with a friend and had a vege burger with chips and 2x pints of strongbow...then between us we had;

1x pitcher of woo woo
1x pitcher of sex on the beach
1x pitcher of cheeky vimto

and to top it all off when we got in we munched on a lot of chocolate mini fingers. :(

the only up side i can think of was atleast the burger and chips tasted good and the night was a good laugh at the time, no point syning if it didnt feel good at the time ;)

Sounds like you had a good time!!

Don't feel disappointed or dwell on it. There's nothing you can do about it now other than to look forward and stay on track. Like they say you can't go forward if you keep looking back.

Going out, drinking too much and eating too much is all part of life. As long as it's not every day then don't worry about it xx

The best thing you can do is draw a line under it and move on and carry on with the plan. You've been on the plan for over a month now and it looks like you've had some fab weight losses!! Good on you!!

Our consultant (and you'll see others on minimins) refer to these 'off plan' days as 'flexi days'. Every one deserves a treat once in a while (especially if it's a birthday or something)! You just need to accept that it's happened, remember you had a fab time :D, and start again the next day back 100% on plan! You just carry on the following day with your normal plan and regular syns. Yes...you might notice it at next WI, (you might not though!)... everyone is human and I don't think anyone on here could say that they haven't had the odd day off plan!

Glad you had a great night out though :D

You enjoyed yourself so draw a line under it and start again!! I was in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago and if you'd have seen all that I ate you'd laugh at thinking yours is bad!! Life is for living so enjoy it!! :)

thanks guys for the support you're definitely right i just need to carry on with the good work i've been putting into changing my eating habbits and hopefully WI on sunday wont be too bad. I dont miss the headaches too much drinking can bring though :p

@vanilla_cupcake
Life is for living so enjoy it!!
You're sooo right

@rach1984
Like they say you can't go forward if you keep looking back.
you guys are good

Well i feel better about the whole thing already :D

Back home on Sunday too, away from the friend that has the most naughty influences on me :wave_cry: haha

Back