Bit dissapointed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loulouless, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Weighed in last night and lost 3 lb my second week, far cry from my 11.5 lb loss in the first week, I didn't expect quite as much but still dissapointing. I know yes over a stone in two weeks is great but just wondering why week two is so low.

I had a fall and really bruised my lower leg a few days ago and my leg is a little swollen right now, dont think that would have had any major effect on the weight loss though.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    3lbs is great hun i understand your disappointment but it maybe to do with your leg.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I can't see why your leg would affect it. You need to remember the losses are around a stone a month so 3 lbs a week is exactly right. Its a great result. If you're expecting lots more then you could be in for a lot of disappointing wi's

5. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    I had a 10 lb loss week one then a 3 last week which was week 2 I've done this diet several times and I'm well happy with 13 over 2 weeks

6. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    a diet works if you're doing it no matter what. Then you're making sure you stick to it. Your losses will be sometimes great sometimes less great, but the key is to stay focused.

7. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks, think its really a reality check, I know for me a loss is a loss and its going in the right direction, its working that's all that matters.

8. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    It could be worse... you could have only lost 1.5lb in your second week, like I did this week!! :rolleyes:

9. Evs

Evs Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan 810
    Over a stone in 2 weeks? that is an amazing loss!!! Stick to the plan and you won't be disappointed. My losses go up and down...last week i lost 1lb the week before 5lb - it all evens out eventually. Keep going...You'll get there!!

10. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    You honestly have to not expect huge losses each week, or I agree, you will be very disappointed and there will be the chance that you get frustrated. It will come off, and quicker than most diets I've ever done. There are lots of reasons for me doing Cambridge, and I'm quite happy to carry on doing what I'm doing. One week I stayed the same...I'd done nothing different. 3lb for your second week is fabulous! You'd never have lost 14lb in two weeks on any other diet.

Well done by the way!! ;)

11. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I lost 13.5lbs my first week and less than 4lbs my second week. I think this is pretty typical as much of the loss your first week is all the water you'd been retaining. Keep on going 100% and the results will be there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.