bit of a daft question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kay2007, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kay2007

kay2007 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    but does any1 know how much you should weigh 2 b a size 14? i know if varys in evry1 ect but just an average weight so i know what im aiming for?
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Hi,

I'm 5ft 3" and at 11st I was a size 14

HTH

Bm2lm xx

4. soulsister

soulsister Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Not sure if this is gospel, but I have heard on more than one ocassion that there is roughly about 10lbs between dress sizes. Hope this helps.

Lisa xx

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes at 11stone and 5' 4" small I was a size 12/14 - large 12 small 14. How tall/small are you??

6. kay2007

kay2007 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks im size 18 at the min n im gettin married june 30th i need 2 loose about 7lb 2 get in my dress but i ave just found the perfect evening dress but they only go up2 a 14 do u think this is realistic? i can always ave my weddn dress taken in if need b! is it possible 4 me 2 get in a 14 by june? im 5f8 n i can get sum 16s on?
    thanks

7. kay2007

kay2007 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    forgot 2 say my wedding dress is a size 16

8. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA

Ooooooh no fair!! (very jealous fiona stomps her feet for a second in jealousy!!;) )

At 11 stone and 5'4" I was a 16 (unless it was a stretchy 14) 14 jeans wouldn't come near me!!

Wish I had big boobs instead of monster hips and thunder thighs!!! :rolleyes:

9. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well if you are doing SS you can lose a stone a month easily. So that would be at least 2stone and therefore i'd say at roughly a stone a dress size you should be able to get into a 14 very comfortably by June.

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes!

10. kay2007

kay2007 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    yeh i hope so lol im only on my 3rd day now lol however i ave not found it hard no hunger or anythin but ive only had 1ltr of water 2day oooops

11. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save

Isn't it strange how all our bodies are different.
    Yes a lot of my weight is at the top;) but this time I want to get down to 10 and half stone so I am a proper size 12 .... what's the betting i'll lose it from other areas and need to lose more??!!

12. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    I have got alot of weight to lose between 6 and 7 stone would love to be a size 14 but dont know what weight to aim for as most of my weight is on my bottom half will it dissapear from there i hope so

13. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Weight comes off at different rates and in different areas - but eventually it will come off all over. So keep at your diet and you'll soon see a difference. Exercise can tone the muscles making areas appear smaller as well. Make sure you measure yourself all over to keep an eye on inches as well as pounds.

14. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Different shops have different sizes as well. Today I bought a skirt in a size 12 but a jacket in a size 16! Realistically Ive just hit size 14 but some are tight others are loose.

15. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    This is the million dollar question! Lol i dont think its really possible to say, as we all know how much sizes vary between shops.. for example i have tops as small as size 10/12 that fit me now but i also have a size 16 dress and a couple of size 16 skirts that fit me too!! In general I'm now a 14 averaged out across all my clothes, but I can find myself wearing a size 12 top and a 16 skirt, even tho my boobs and arms are huge and my legs, hips and bum are smallish, so by rights it should really be the other way around!! (I weigh 13 stone and am 5'6''). I think the best thing to do is go into shops and try all different sizes til u find the one that looks best... i have taken to picking up a 12, 14 and 16 in each garment and trying each one on!

16. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

i am 5' 8" weigh 10st 4, and i am a size 10 jeans (stretch jeans and 12 very, very loose 4 combats and about 12 stretch tops, but i have ALWAYS had big boobs! ! !) Hope this helps

17. Joeyroo

Joeyroo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    size 14.........i cant ever remember buying clothes for a size 14 which must mean i was so young my mum was buying me clothes :eek:

My whole teenage years were spent as a size 16+

When i get to buy a size 14 item of clothing i think i might cry with excitement :D

sooooooooo as a height of 5'8 i'd say i have a long way to go yet as i'm a size 22/24 now.......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.