Bit the bullet and very nervous!

Hi everyone,

I just bit the bullet and ordered a months supply of SnS. I am bricking it even though I am looking forward to it. I am doing Celebrity Slim at the moment which is 2 shakes and low carb meal. I keep thinking if I can not eat at 2 meals it shouldn't be a problem not to have dinner but there is a voice in my head saying it will be too hard. I tried LT and cambridge a few years ago and never managed to stick 100% but did lose weight. I found it very very hard though not eating. I guess I am just worrying that I will fail at this one too. I have lost nearly a stone in the last 2 weeks with CS which I am delighted with. But I have so much weight to lose I really need major help and hopefully SnS will be the one to help.

I feel so so determined that this time I will lose the weight. I have to do it, I cant have it as a shadow over my life anymore. So wish me luck, I am nervous but determined :) thanks all

Hi! Love the name - but definately needs to change as you approach goal :) Did you realise you can do 3 shakes and a protein-based meal (with low carb veg) instead of the 4 pack option sweetie? Sounds like that might be more your style. Anyways, good luck and can't weight to see your losses!

think positive!
Id tried and failed at CD and other diets but this time Iv lost nearly 4 stone , I was heavier than you when I started as well.
Slim and save you can still have your protein meal + 3 other little meals and theyr dead nice.
Have a bit of faith in yourself ....break those bad habits... this might just be the time you realy do it and lose all your weight and you will look back and laugh about when you used to be tubby
x

Hi everyone,

I just bit the bullet and ordered a months supply of SnS. I am bricking it even though I am looking forward to it. I am doing Celebrity Slim at the moment which is 2 shakes and low carb meal. I keep thinking if I can not eat at 2 meals it shouldn't be a problem not to have dinner but there is a voice in my head saying it will be too hard. I tried LT and cambridge a few years ago and never managed to stick 100% but did lose weight. I found it very very hard though not eating. I guess I am just worrying that I will fail at this one too. I have lost nearly a stone in the last 2 weeks with CS which I am delighted with. But I have so much weight to lose I really need major help and hopefully SnS will be the one to help.

I feel so so determined that this time I will lose the weight. I have to do it, I cant have it as a shadow over my life anymore. So wish me luck, I am nervous but determined :) thanks all

HI FM, yaaaay, fair play to you!!. Believe me, this does not even come near how difficult lipotrim is. I was on that for nine weeks and I could never ever do it again because you have no life at all. I was so miserable!!.

This is a diet you can eat on and i make sure to treat myself every week by getting chicken and veg from chinese and it's not affecting my losses. you can still eat steak and salad or fish and veg etc and have your three packs also. I have found that i am really struggling now to have all my packs as ketosis decreases your appetite but I am knocking back the coke zeros as i cant really stand water!!

You will get used to it and even if you go to cinema with your family, you can have a bar (dark choc truffa are yum and lemon ones) and coke zero and it still feels like you're having a treat!!

Even if all this is not enough to keep you motivated, think of something coming up for you in your life and how you will feel to walk in in sexy clothes and everyones compliments and looks and comments about the weight you have lost!!

Bring it on!!!. Onwards and downwards!!!

Argh, I had a big long reply typed up and it didnt post! Thanks for the pep talk everyone. I suppose its hard not to think that its too good to be true. I didnt really think of having the protein meal thinking I wouldn't lose as much weight but if its between that or cheating then I will go for that and work up to the 4 meal packs. We are hoping to try for another baby next year but with my weight and PCOS there is no chance and honestly I would like some time in my slimmer body before giving it up to another pregnancy.
Mo jo thanks a million, you helped me on my last thread as well. Well done on your loss thats amazing. Binge eater you had me at steak! Thanks whoever I forgot, off to bed now and looking forward to getting my packs, it will probably wednesday but will stick with CS until then

having the protein meal or not having the veg/milk alowance wont make you lose any more or less (I tried lol)
you have stuck to CS for weeks and your not planning to have a blow out before your S+S arrives so just maybe you have turned that corner in your mind and your on the right track:)
have a great weekend x

If you follow the SnS protein meal rules then it will make no difference to your weight loss. You will still be under 650 calories a day and in ketosis. For some reason we seem to think that the harder we make it for ourselves the more weight we should lose...

Back