Bite the bullet...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CharleyBar, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. CharleyBar

CharleyBar Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(23.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!

I started Slimming Workd last night and thought I would join here to hopefully get some hints and tips! Would be up for a challenge - on CYT we did a 14 pounds in 7 week challenge which really motivated me...

Also up for sharing recipes and in particular would like to her about Zumba - dont know if I am quite ready for public exercise so would like to hear from anyone else that was a bit dubious before starting.

Look forward to hearing from you all!!!

Charley :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loulou0192

Loulou0192 Member

Hiya, I started yesterday, so far so good!!! I feel like Iv eaten loads, maby I'm getting something wrong !!
    Iv tried zumba it's a great laugh. All shapes and sizes go to my one even a few oap's. It's hard work Thoe !!!

4. Rhibennett

Rhibennett Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi,

I've just joined this site today too. I do the weight watchers diet but have done SW in the past.

I also go to Zumba and like Lou days you do get all ages, shapes and sizes. There's a few people in my class that have lost a lot of weight doing it so their my inspiration. I must admit I tend to stand right at the back of the class as I feel like mr blobby bouncing around in my very unco-ordinated way. It's such a laugh though although hard work and no-one seems to judge you like I've found they do in aerobics session. If your not ready to brave it in public but have a wii or xbox you could always get the Zumba fitness game. I got it on Friday and it's really good
    Good luck x

5. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    morning charley,
    just wishing you good luck!!!!!!!
    sam.......x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.