slendablenda

Gold Member
We got together 4 a black coffee today.
Between us we've lost over 20 stone !!!

Attachments

• 100_0554-1.JPG
    100_0554-1.JPG
    409.4 KB · Views: 166
My Word! I'll have to print this one out and put somewhere it can inspire me constantly :D. Two of the most inspirational people in the one picture looking fabulous together!!

:eek: you guys look amazing an inspiration as always!!!!!

Emma xXx

Great to see you yesterday!! :) MAde my day!

See people - proof positive, if you make a committed change, for a very short time - this is the resultyou can have.

We both abstained over 35 weeks each - with absolutely NO lapses - not even a parsley leaf.....and if I am honest, very few grumbles, if any, between us. Because we KNEW it was a temporary measure to a permanent and LIFE CHANGING result.

So come on everyone - YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!!!!!!

My Word! I'll have to print this one out and put somewhere it can inspire me constantly :D. Two of the most inspirational people in the one picture looking fabulous together!!

Yoy madam, are on your way! (as noted on your wedding thread) :)

wow!
you both look fab.
what an inspiring pic.
daisy x

I think we've found the poster kids for LL!:D Can I ask you both if this was your first attempt at a vlcd?

Awesome - no other word for it

Very inspirational!:D:cry:

Yoy madam, are on your way! (as noted on your wedding thread) :)

Thank you so much. You cannot begin to realise how much SB and yourself have assisted my approach to this diet.

I fully intend this to be my first and last vlcd. I will emerge from RTM with the skills and awareness I need to maintain the body I want to have (will have!). xx

Images like this are what keeps me going, just the kind of proof needed to see what can be achieved. You both obviously had a great attitude to LL from the start which is what i hope to continue with.

Awwww so great to see a picture of you 2 together! Looking fabulous!!!

x

Nice one girls!!!!

Now when's that article coming out???

Girls, Can only echo what the others have said.....
When's the photo shoot? You must arrange one x

Back