1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Black Coffee?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by LibraLite, 22 February 2014 Social URL.

1. LibraLite

LibraLite Well-Known Member

Hi guys and gals,

Sitting here this morning, waiting for my little monsters to wake up with a steaming mug of Black coffee and wondering is it ok to have sweetners in it?? I put two sweetex in my coffee and I have a maximum of two mugs a day, I am only on day 2 so not in Ketosis yet. Coffee is the only thing I will have thats not 100% TS..I kinda need it....I HAVE 3 KIDS! :D

Also I had a cracking headache last night, I had to take some nurofen, they're sugar coated I think, is that ok too?? Think I'm still half asleep and having abit of a panic tbh :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

I have 2 sweeteners too I'm my coffee too. Yes they're fine - so don't suffer coffee without milk AND without sweetener - bleugh! :)

I don't think you can have granulated though.

Go and get another black coffee and slap some sweeteners in it, you deserve it.

Good luck with your first week x

4. LibraLite

Thanks Allie, Will defo stick to having my morning coffee :)

5. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

Coffee is one thing I really miss. I can't stand black coffee so I'm having to go without and I get really tired at about 4pm every day (the time I normally start work). I used to have a coffee to perk me up a bit but obviously can't anymore :-(

6. LibraLite

Aww, Took me awhile to get used to Black coffee, and its not the same as a coffee with a drop of milk in, but still I gotta take what I can get! :)

7. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

Do you not like coke zero? You could have a glass of that for your caffeine hit. That should pep you up! X

8. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

That's true. I guess I was just trying to stick to water but coke zero might be worth a try. Thanks for the suggestion!

9. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

To be honest you'd probably be fine with some milk, Slim & save has a daily allowance for milk for people on the equivalent of TS :)