Black coffee..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chubbymum, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. chubbymum

chubbymum Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Is there a restriction on the amount we can have?

I have sweetners (tablet ones) in it...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi cm, No there isn't a restriction on how much black coffee you have, as long as you have your 2.25litres of water as well, be careful I foun i was have waaaay too much (15 cups...yikes!) and then not being able to sleep!

xx

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    i just wondered is that cos of the caffeine you dont count towards water allowance,but,what if its decaffeinated is it still the same?
    xx

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

oh actually your right the book says the 2.2litres can include black coffee n tea, i thought it was the water plus cal-free liquids, i've must have been having about 5 plus litres a day...haha! worked for me though!!

xx

6. LadyHemlock

LadyHemlock Helsinki Vampire

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.8lb(21.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi :)
    I drink black tea and coffee with sweetner but only a cup or two. As far as i know Caffeine puts your blood sugars up and makes you crave food.:rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.