Black pepper

Does any1 know if it's ok to have black pepper while on SS cuz its 16 cal, for just 1 teaspoon ,,,,,plz help :)) also I'm taking in to much sugar free gum I'm only 6 days on cd

I was told that it was fine to add pepper as long as you don't go overboard and turn the soup into a pepper soup. And was also told no gum at all coz it will make u feel hungry

Hope that helps

Sophie

My CDC said pepper in the soups was absolutely fine, so indulge. Some of the soups will need it for flavour. Good luck xxx

I have either a little black pepper, or a little paprika.. or sometimes a little oregano.. only a tiny bit, and I didn't get into it until about week four, but it really helped once I started having ups and downs with boredom of flavours :)

Enough said:
I have either a little black pepper, or a little paprika.. or sometimes a little oregano.. only a tiny bit, and I didn't get into it until about week four, but it really helped once I started having ups and downs with boredom of flavours :)

Dry herbs and spices r ok. (in moderation of corse). And no-no to gum coz it kicks off ur body into feeling hungry. So ahain... Maybe once in a while but id try not too, especially in SS X

Thank you every1 :)) I will be stopping the gum as I found it did make me feel hungry I just fort I was feeling hungry anyway cuz of Ss but now I know,,,, as for the black pepper I will try n cut back for abit as I was going over the top atad,,, I love the soups to bits anyway,,,, thank you :)) hope your all doing great, you can do it xxx

Back