Blackcurrent flavouring??????

Moisy

Hi,
Just got a top up order in today and had ordered some favouring, it was soooooooo sweet I couldn't drink it. What do others do with this stuff? Any good ideas very welcome! Thanks xx

Reminds me of blackcurrant lemsips! I just didn't use much, just a nice change from drinking something other than water for over a month!

I have mine hot in the evening to replace tea which I hate without milk!! But I've heard they make good ice lollies, maybe try that?

I am not keen on it either, it does taste like lemsip. I sometimes put it in tea. It makesit allows me to skip sweetner. i also have it hot on its own on occasion. still have halfa tub of the stuff from 5 months ago cos I dont use it very often. the peach is nicer according to what I have read on here. I think I just chose the wrong one for me.

I like the peach and the orange. Peach makes lovely ice tea :)

Just got back from ASDA with my ice lolly mould - it would be a waste to not try it with such beautiful weather! :D

Ah, can someone give me their ice tea recipe? Sounds nice. And am trying to convince my boyfriend to buy me a blue rocket style ice lolly mould, because it would be awesome...plus, I've realised that this has quite a healthy longevity (i.e. we'll never need to buy ice lollies ever again in the hot weather!)

Back