Bladder pain

Desperate!!!

Anyone has painful bladder whilst on the diet?
Started on day 8 and still bad day 17! I'm going to drs was just wondering if anyone else has experienced it or if it was diet relayed do I can prepare myself for the rant! X

I can't say that it is something I have experienced apart from a couple of times first thing in the morning when I have been seriously uncomfortable being so desperate for the loo! But I wouldn't call it pain exactly, just too full...

are you making sure that you "go" regularly, not leaving it too long?

Yerp!
It all started when I went to cinema and was so busting for the toilet thought my bladder was guna burst that's why I'm pretty sure it's bladder pain! Really weird x

If you're suddenly drinking a lot more, as most of us probably are, I would guess that takes some time for the bladder to get used to. Plus, if you had a specific onset moment (cinema) perhaps you agitated it a little bit. Any chance it could be cystitis?

It's not something I've heard of related to the diet, but 11 days in your body is getting used to, and adjusting to, a new way of life...I would share your hesitation about telling the doctor!!! But don't sit in discomfort for too long. Hope you feel better.xxx

Yer quite pos could be cystitis! Going to try and get an appointment tomorrow as had an ultra scan on my ovaries the other day so need to go for the results so could all be related :) thanks for your replies :)

Back