blancmange

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by keyhole-kate, 28 August 2009 Social URL.

1. keyhole-kate

keyhole-kate New Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all,
    i've been searching everywhere, i know i've seen it somewhere but don't know where. i saw a recipe for blancmange using jelly, quark and mullerlite, but can't find it writen down anywhere. does anyone know the quantities for the recipe? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toliveordiet?

toliveordiet? Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(24.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make a mock blancmange with 1 sachet of sugar-free jelly made up to 1/2 pint with water then once it has cooled I mix in 500g natural unsweetened fat free fromage frais. Put in the fridge to set.

I normally put it on top of fresh fruit in 1 pint of sugar free jelly that I have previously made and serve it with a couple of squirts of aerosol cream (only 1/2 syn per 2 level tbsps)

Hope this helps

x

Last edited: 29 August 2009
  4. keyhole-kate

keyhole-kate New Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks for that Gail, i'll try that.

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I'm going to try this - I haven't had blancmange in year's, takes me right back to my childhood, LOL....thank you. X

6. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like the raspberry jelly made up to 1/2 pt and blended with a 250g tub of quark - it is really delicious and a lovely texture.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.