Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

blancmange

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by keyhole-kate, 28 August 2009 Social URL.

1. keyhole-kate

keyhole-kate New Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all,
    i've been searching everywhere, i know i've seen it somewhere but don't know where. i saw a recipe for blancmange using jelly, quark and mullerlite, but can't find it writen down anywhere. does anyone know the quantities for the recipe? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toliveordiet?

toliveordiet? Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(24.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make a mock blancmange with 1 sachet of sugar-free jelly made up to 1/2 pint with water then once it has cooled I mix in 500g natural unsweetened fat free fromage frais. Put in the fridge to set.

I normally put it on top of fresh fruit in 1 pint of sugar free jelly that I have previously made and serve it with a couple of squirts of aerosol cream (only 1/2 syn per 2 level tbsps)

Hope this helps

x

Last edited: 29 August 2009
  4. keyhole-kate

keyhole-kate New Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks for that Gail, i'll try that.

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I'm going to try this - I haven't had blancmange in year's, takes me right back to my childhood, LOL....thank you. X

6. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like the raspberry jelly made up to 1/2 pt and blended with a 250g tub of quark - it is really delicious and a lovely texture.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.