Blasted Snow

Mrs Moyer

Have been really good all week so was really looking forward to class 2mor but I have a feeling it will be cancelled because of the snow - Grrr!! Can't be helped but blooming typical. x:cry:

Mmm I don't like heavy sno. We rarely get it none yet but a flurry this afternoon, I hope it blows away!!
Hope you can get to meeting xx

Yeah me too but we are due for another 30cms to fall tonight and my leader comes from Fife which is 30 miles away so don't have much faith. Sat and had a WW meal for tea tonight whilst the hubby had a chippy just incase it goes ahead tho. Ha Ha x

Well done for sticking at it hard when real cold isn't it. It doesn't sound like you'll get there :( but keep in mind you will have a bigger 2 week loss and Christmas is 3 weeks ;)
I'm on the isle of Wight and it's bitter here but no snow :)

xx

Hope u make/made it! No snow here but just looked on thermometer and it's minus 6 at moment!

Morning, nope no luck in getting to class, not even sure if its on or not! Can only hope the weather improves later on in the week and i can go to another class or just go next week and hope to get a double whopper weight loss!
Although I have kinda went on self destruct mode and after I hiked through the snow for 40minute to get to work everyone in the office was having cooked breakfast rolls from the bakery and I for once joined in. Oops. But so tasty. See what happens when I know I am not going to class - I just eat eat eat! :sigh:

Good luck in getting to another meeting, I for one would love for it to snow here where I live in Essex, but knowing my luck there won't be any for a while..

I have lived in the Uk for 30 years now being a transplanted new englander and I am itching to use my new snow shovel that my dad gave me when I last visited the US. I do love the cold, crisp air and I took my driving test in the snow ! However it does make me feel like I want some stodge! weigh in in about an hour and I just stepped on my scales and it looks like STS which I am a bit disappointed. Gained 1.b last week due to antibiotics and was hoping would have a good loss this week. Will wait till official weigh but to see wish me luck guys

I have lived in the Uk for 30 years now being a transplanted new englander and I am itching to use my new snow shovel that my dad gave me when I last visited the US. I do love the cold, crisp air and I took my driving test in the snow ! However it does make me feel like I want some stodge! weigh in in about an hour and I just stepped on my scales and it looks like STS which I am a bit disappointed. Gained 1.b last week due to antibiotics and was hoping would have a good loss this week. Will wait till official weigh but to see wish me luck guys

Bit late to wish you luck now but how did you get on? x

My mum said there was snow around when I was a baby, but the first time I ever remember seeing it was when I came back to the UK at about 8 years old, it was great, loved every minute of it.

At least then I felt there was a proper reason to be cold.

Its hard to explain but its like when its raining and its hot, but you still have to wear a coat to stop getting wet, at least if its cold you feel there is a decent reason to be going out in a rain coat.

When the sun is shinning and its just plain cold, I don't want to wrap up and go out, but when its snowing then I want to (weird hu?)

Anyway my lovely hubby was off to work this morning and he came back in to tell me it was snowing and some had settled :D me so happy LMAO

Not sure it will get more then an inch thick, or if it will stay on the ground that long, but woohoo its finally here :):happy036:

Good luck with getting to your meetings guys, really hope that mine is not cancelled tomorrow night, cause even with the 49extra points, I think I might have gone a little off track and want to know if I have still lost like I did last week when I went a little off track and had some pancakes and sugar.

Only got 1lbs to lose and I'm just under 11 stone at 10 stone 13.5 for the first time in, goodness knows how many years

I love the snow!! hope my wi isnt cancelled this week tho!! How do u find out if it is? i dont think i have any way of contacting my leader...

The snow is knee deep where i live - its awesome! Still got to work right enough (just) x

I love the snow!! hope my wi isnt cancelled this week tho!! How do u find out if it is? i dont think i have any way of contacting my leader...

The snow is knee deep where i live - its awesome! Still got to work right enough (just) x

I don't know, but we are very lucky as our meeting is only 10mins walking, round the corner, or less by car, so even if it were cancelled we would not have wasted to much time getting there...

yeh mines is only a few minutes away aswell i can walk there no probs, dont want to go out in a blizzard if i dont have to tho!!

yeh mines is only a few minutes away aswell i can walk there no probs, dont want to go out in a blizzard if i dont have to tho!!

Lol, well my hubby is nearly out of some of his diabetes medication so had to pop to the doctors to get some more ordered, came back and it took be over an hour for the back of my trousers to dry from getting so wet by the snow on the ground, and the stuff coming down.

Got a cat outside (one of those ones thats a little more furry then most) lovely looking cat. Anyway heard this awfull meowing noise and when I went to investigate I opened the big window (as only have the little one open for my cats to get in and out of at the top) and this little drowned rat type thing jumped in the wiondow shaking, bless..

My cats were very good, and there were no fights, (luckily) but even with me trying to dry the cat with a towel I think it still went back outside 20 minutes later, a little wet (its different for my cats as there not as furry and dry really quickly, poor thing)

Its ok for us as we make a conscious choice to go out in this weather or not, but who in there right might would turf there cat out while they were out, in this weather. (I certainly hope he/she has a cat flap to go through)

Hopefully the snow won't affect my meeting (shouldn't do as I think my leader lives semi locally to where the meeting is held).

Just only got a little way to go before hitting 10 stone something and I really want to do that tonight (fingers crossed) trouble is unlike with the Discovery Plan, on the Pro Points plan I never seem to be as sure about losing weight as I used too.

Maybe thats just me I dunno.

Its just I was a little naughty (though it seems to be allowed more on the PP plan) and just want to know if I have still lost or not. I did lose last week and the week before, and I had pancakes with sugar and some chocolate and extra extra cheese on things all using some of my extra points last week and did ok weight loss wise.

If my meeting is cancelled I don't know what I'm gona do..

Back