Blended shakes

Caz can do it

I don't know if anyone else has tried it but I am absolutely loving making shakes with ice in a blender! So delicious!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs

Yes I think so. I just have a cook works one it was only £14.99 in Argos. It doesn't look like there's nothing in there. As the blending froths it up and I end up with almost a pint shake even though I only put 300 mls water and 4 small ice cubes. I serve it in a pint glass and it is delicious!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs

Enjoy!

How was the blended shake?

:) It was lovely thanks! Much better than just shaken, i will be having another one soon, might try my first vanilla

I do this too! My consultant suggested it to me when I started and it's the only way I've made shakes! The vanilla one is yummy with a teaspoon of coffee and loads of ice x

Back