Blenders

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 22 May 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Its it just me or has anyone managed to knacker their blender up with the shakes?
    I have killed 2 in the last week ...its costing me a fortune!!! I killed my mums smoothie maker on sat and now mine today!!1 I wouldn't mind but i do even use ice!!!!
    Don't really like the stick blenders as they don't make it frothy enough ???:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    adsa do a fab hand held blender nic they are about £4 and make mine lovely and frothy,you cant blend ice with them though as i found out,i put my ice in a food bag cover with a tea towel and wack the hell out of it with a rolling pin,great for anger and bingo wings x

4. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    oooo toddles off to asda! Been paying £30 for smoothie makers?!?!?!
    Ahh yes the lovely bingo wings hhehe... not tried crushed ice in them yet ....will try that this week!

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yep i went through 2 Nic, i did use loads of though! xx

6. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    yeah i got that from asda to!! goes extra frothy! 3quid it was!!!

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Between 3 and 6 quid youll be set, £30 are you mental errr yep you are xxx

8. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Oh yes...but i had to replace my mum's like for like....i am telling you she wasnt happy..ooppsss..she hadn't even used it hahahaha oh well £4 quid it is from now on

9. toomanytatties

toomanytatties Member

milk shaker

Have you tried the milk shaker bottle thingy (technical name obviously) has a little mesh to get rid of the lumps, Its £5ish really effective, and portable, I also put ice in it - trying to kid myself I'm drinking a cocktail :D+ also kidding myself that i'm exersizing with all the shaking i'm doing :p- WARNING doesn't work for chicken soup or hot chocs etc !!!

10. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi hun..... i have most of my shakes hot so don't think that would be any good for me cheers tho hun xx

11. toomanytatties

toomanytatties Member

Not tried them hot yet, I have been a little scared to try the chicken soup, have mostly stuck to choc and strawberry. Any recommendations (recommendations re the soup)???:confused: Am really starting to crave savoury food now:( came a bit too close to stealing a pizza finger from my 3yr old this evening, but just kept thinking of weigh in tomorrow. fingers and toes crossed will have another good wk!!!!!

12. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    NO FOOD IS EVIL ON LT lol Chicken soup all i can say is ..its great for killing slugs or unblocking the sinks!!! but some mad ed's on here like it...you could always try the flap jacks....not a sweet kind taste a bit salty at first but very yummy xxx
    If you like having coffee try mixing you vanilla with coffee to make a lattee yum

13. toomanytatties

toomanytatties Member

did try peanut flap jack not really to my taste (felt a little ill after) is the coconut one any better? Think i'll get one sachet of chick soup tomorrow - suppose can unblock drains if its mingin!!! lol.x

14. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    dont do it hun!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.