Blending shakes?

mils

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has any tips on blending the shakes without using a blender?
I'm swithering between Cambridge and Slim and Save and the only plus side to Cambridge is the ready made shakes for taking to work. I really don't want to draw attention to the fact that I'm on a diet and using a blender in the kitchen at work would not be very discreet :eek:.

Any tips would be welcome,

Thank you

Hi, Just wondered if anyone has any tips on blending the shakes without using a blender? I'm swithering between Cambridge and Slim and Save and the only plus side to Cambridge is the ready made shakes for taking to work. I really don't want to draw attention to the fact that I'm on a diet and using a blender in the kitchen at work would not be very discreet :eek:. Any tips would be welcome, Thank you

I just use a water bottle and shake them.. The s&s ones mix fairly easily...

For the past few days I've forgotten my shaker at home. The shakes mix up really well in glasses, or I've turned some of them into a "pudding" using my milk allowance in a bowl. Mixes together much easier than Angel Delight.

I use the free shaker that Slim and save sent me it has the wire mixer ball inside and I find it works well. I put water in the my pack then drop the ball in its not too noisey no one in work has really noticed and if they do I say it's a protein shake or a smoothie thing

Start 10st 11.4lbs
Goal weight 9st 3lbs
Ultimate goal weight 8st 10lbs

Back