• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BLO*DY FREEZING!!!!

Hi guys, I have been on LT for a week and a half ow and the last couple of days have been absolutely frozen solid. I can barely feel my finger typing this. I know people said I would get cold but no idea it would be this bad. For those who have been on this diet for a while, does it pass? Or should I get out my winter woolies again?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jennyc

Silver Member
S: 15st8lb
Hi guys, I have been on LT for a week and a half ow and the last couple of days have been absolutely frozen solid. I can barely feel my finger typing this. I know people said I would get cold but no idea it would be this bad. For those who have been on this diet for a while, does it pass? Or should I get out my winter woolies again?
hi hon
im on week 7 and im always boltic.get the hot peppermint tea and black coffee into you,its also why i live on the chicken soup...yummmmmmy

ladylipo

Silver Member
I was frozen solid for a while but it passed for me sorry to say it dosent pass for eveyone :eek:

Extra layers and you'll be fine ;)

S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hahaha I know what you mean. I have been bloody freezing at work and have been practically sitting on a heater even when it is sunny outside.

They all think I am a weirdo :D

Sheep

on the up lol
im bloody cold to lol , im on day 18,
walking round with a jumper on ,,,,, all around in t,shirts
muhahahahaha

Shazpaz

Snap...still freezing! My nose is like ice.

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Just think ... you are freezing because you are burning off all that fat you want to be rid of.......it was this thought that kept me going......though I used to be sat with my gloves on and a blanket over me whilst on pc......lol.....a strange picture in the middle of summer.

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
on week 7 and Im so cold, cant even type properly my hands or ice.. my finger nails are blue too:gen125:

Thank god someone has mentioned this i thought it was just me!!!im wrapped up frezzing and wanting to put the heating on.
Lisaxxx

bluemoon

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.21%)
Me too, Fingernails are blue and I'm in jumper and jeans with a blanket round me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't realised it measnt I wa burning fat though so I'm happy to put up with it!!!

I have invested in some fingerless gloves for work so that I can keep typing.

Aunt Bam

S: 23st6lb C: 20st1lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 51.4 Loss: 3st5lb(14.33%)
Oh! I thought the temperature had dropped outside.

Kiwi

S: 13st13lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am driving my OH mad by having the heating on and lighting the fire. I wrap up warm as well while he's sweating - literally.

tod2005

Yip I'm like that too, and usually I'm roasting, I'd always be th one in work turning on the a/c at th lowest level, the girls in the office then turn it up full heat once they realised, was a right pain in the neck. I guess all that extra fat was acting like a lagging jacket. Who needs a lagging jacket in the summer right :D
Lumpyroo, my hands are like ice also, so stiff when typing, feels like arteritis! arteritis at 29, shouldn't that come at 59 ;)

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lumpyroo, my hands are like ice also, so stiff when typing, feels like arteritis! arteritis at 29, shouldn't that come at 59 ;)
I know what you mean, I cant type fast because my fingers feel like lead!!!

Im currently in work and borrowed a little heater from one of my colleagues and I have it between my legs... its doing the job but once I head home I will be back to square one again:sick: