Bloated and Gurgling!!

Hi, I started SW last week on the EE plan and felt great as well as loosing 7lb. Today and yesterday i've felt really bloated and a lot of gurgling ( thankfully internal only) as that could of been embarrassing in the office!! Any of you lovely people know why this is suddenly happening? x

I had this happen last Thursday and Friday. It was hellish.

You don't happen to be consuming Alpen Light bars do you? I've heard they can cause this.

Yes i used to have White bread daily but im only having 1 slice of wholemeal a week now!

I went through the same thing before I started S.W I ate 2 thick slices if white for breakfast then more for dinner, now I eat 2 small slices of w/meal. My inside detox lasted a few days and I have never felt better:)

Well hopefully it will pass soon then, i suppose i should be greatfull its only a gurgling tummy noise!

For the first 2 weeks I was weeing for England!! A friend told me it was my body's way of getting did of fat??? But don't quote me on that.

I've found the opposite... If you know what I mean? (Aka pffffttt). Also going for pee-pees more often. Odd.
Yes i know exactly what you mean, that would be embarrasing in the office !! I'm with you on the pee pee!

Back