Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bloated??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Carebear, 9 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Carebear

Carebear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi I am on day 3 today did anyone else find they felt really bloated I feel bigger(not stepping on scales)I never used to drink that much so trying to drink 3 litres has been hard I managed 2 on day 1 and just under 3 yesterday do you think that could be why.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I am the total opposite, I dont have any bloating at all like what I did when I was eating solid food.
    I have drank 3 litres on day one, 4 litres on day 2, and I have just started my 3rd litre today on day 3. Plus teas/coffees/peppermint teas.

4. Saddia

Saddia im gonna do it!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey guys! u lot r doin really well but remember, have small amounts all thru the day and not large amounts of water in 1 go. u need to drink minimum 2 litres a day. Good luck x

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Thanks Saddia, yeah, I just have my bottle on my desk and sip on it during the day.

6. Saddia

Saddia im gonna do it!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thats good! hope u achieve what ur aiming for x

7. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    saddia where have you been!!!!
    carebear i only felt bloated when i had my shakes at work because i could never mix them properly without the electric mixer but other than that im fine. r you due the totm?? coz that usually makes me bloated!

8. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  9. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry cant say I've had that problem on lipotrim.XX

10. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Yes I sometimes feel bloated also on TFR More so at the evening time when I have had all my shakes and 3 litres of water, I seem to feel full after all my shakes now..Carebear are you due on by any chance??? It could be that also..You are doing great by the way 3 days completed, You will be a skinny cow in no time :D

11. Carebear

Carebear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for all your replies I dont get totm as I am on the pill(yay lol) I do remember when I done sw last I did remeber i did feel bloated then but put it down to eating lots.Roll on tuesday for my weigh in

12. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I cannot wait to see your results of the first weigh in :D You will have done great sweetie I am sure of it, Keep sipping that water missy :p

13. Saddia

Saddia im gonna do it!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey FBTB! Ive not been following the diet properly, and I thought its unfair being on here when every1s working really hard, Thats why ive cut down on posting. Its TOTM again!!! Cravings r high etc. Anyways, hope its goin well for u n hope ur enjoyin ur time wiv ur hubby to b! have fun x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.