Blokes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MooCow, 28 May 2008 Social URL.

1. MooCow

MooCow Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I don't mean to be sexist, but I was just wondering if there were any other blokes that are doing this diet?

I suppose I'm just looking for a bit of encouragement

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Theres a few on this forum, but I reckon they are shy!:D
    I have a few fellas on the diet with me at the moment, I haven't seen them post but I am sure one or two are lurking out there!! ;):D

4. MooCow

MooCow Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Spooky - I think I'll need to get something to get them out of hiding........ what about a pint of .... ohhhhh no, that won't work will it? Hehehehehe!

5. spooky

spooky Banned

Pmsl...

You could tempt them out with.....

WATER!!:p:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::drool::party0016:

6. MooCow

MooCow Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hehehehehe!

I think that's the last thing any of us need!

I live in hope!

Come on blokes - you know you can chat - I don't bite........ well not anymore anyway!

7. spooky

spooky Banned

Definitely need to get the lurkers posting!

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    There is a very chatty chappie on the Lipotrim forum, Gary aka Fattothin. I know it's not CD but principles are the same.

Gx

10. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am not a guy but just thought I would drop in and say Hi xx

11. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

well with a name like your's 30flirtygirl, it would be plain wrong if you didn't stop by and say hello to the new bloke :)

12. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    xx dancing

13. MooCow

MooCow Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ROTFL!!!

Thanks for that Dancing - I'm gonna start reading that now!

As for the challenge.............. the only challenge I was ever good at was DRINKING! Hehehehehehe!

Love you ladies! You are all doing a great job and I bet I wouldn't be as encouraged as I am without you and this site................... even if it did take me a week to work out what TOTM was!

14. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Hubby's doing the diet, but doesn't come on the website. He has lost over 4 stone and I have lost over 3 stone. He has been really committed and tries to go to the gym at 6.30am every morning, so I think he deserves to win!

Good luck MooCow - you're doing well so far.

15. SuffolkGuy

SuffolkGuy Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I'm here! Really enjoying the diet (well as much as you could expect to!) and losing lots of horrible flab. Best thing I've done in years.

16. MooCow

MooCow Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks very much for that!

How long has it taken to lose that much weight? I'd love to be able to say I've lost that much!

As for the gym thing - well done to him - but I'm not really a great gym person, I suppose its something to do with being fat and having a bit of a complex about it!

17. MooCow

MooCow Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya SuffolkGuy

Your weight loss is great! Well done!

How have you found it? Have you had any cheats?

18. MartynH

MartynH Member

Diet:
    CD
    Im here as well, seven weeks, three and ahalf stone, I cget on here every now and again.

19. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

come on the guys....

20. MartynH

MartynH Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hello SuffolkGuy, you seem to be losing at about the same rate as me and a couple of stone lighter, it's definitely worth the effort.

21. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Hi MooCow, Best of luck with the diet. Ive been going for 16 weeks now (4 months) and have lost close to 5 stone) and have managed to stick to the diet every single day without cheating. I see that you have already been given the link to my Diary. I hope you found something in there useful.
    At the start of the diet you may be having thoughts of "can I really do this?" "Can I live on shakes?" These are just a couple of questions I had at the start of my journey. But I look back now sooo happy that I decided to take the plunge. It sounds melodramatic when I say "This diet has literally saved my life!" But it is the truth. I have been able to get back into something that I am very passionate about (sport-wise) whereas before I couldnt due to my weight. This diet has completely changed my life for the better. I hope you enjoy doing this diet as much as I have and please keep us updated on your journey. Good Luck. Even though I dont look at myself as a master of this diet, if you have any questions you would like to ask me, please feel free.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.