Blood Pressure Tablets and CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ducatidiva, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Hi, I've been asked by someone who is interested in doing CD whether I know if its ok for her to SS whilst taking tablets to reduce her blood pressure. She has been taking them for years and so blood pressure is now stable.

I would have asked my CDC when I saw her this morning but forgot, so thought I'd ask you lovely peeps as I'm sure one of you will know :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I take blood pressure lowering tablets and my gp has been fine about doing Cd. However, I am getting vert light headed now and again- and the room spins when I go tro the loo in the night so I am getting my blood pressure checked next week. I t could be the dose is too high now that I've lost a bit of weight and am walking regularly. Your friend should see her gp first I think. A CDC will let you know for sure
    Hope this helps
    Last edited: 1 May 2008
  4. spooky

spooky Banned

Blood pressure tablets require a GP signature in order to start the diet.
  5. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Thanks for your help guys, will let her know :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.