• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bloody horrendous weekend

Honest to God I reckon I had about 70 syns & I think with that I am being slightly under, I have tried to work it out & just can't! It was hubbys bday weekend, am cross with myself for it as I am only on week 2, started well but went badly downhill.... I got straight back on yesterday though so just have to hope I can maintain....... Wish me luck for tomorrows WI, am thinking I need it!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

libra77

Silver Member
Lexie, this happens at some point to us all. The most important thing is that you got straight back on it, it is so easy to let one weekend become a week or a month. Good luck for weigh in x

I did this in my first week and put on a pound. However, before this scares you, it motivated me to have a 100% week for my second week. WI was yesterday and I lost 2.5lbs!

I think that every once in a while we need that space to have a blow out, just don't make it too often and you will be fine!

Good luck for WI tomorrow!

Thanks girls, I think the difficult thing was that I had a flexi-syn day Saturday & was gonna be ok Sunday but the BBQ we were invited to there was not a salad in site & bbq "lunch" was not served until 430pm cos the BBQ wouldn't light properly so by that time I was so hungry I ate the only thing available which was my bodyweight in crisps lol! Just sitting here thinking how hungry I am then realised I haven't had breakfast so off I pop!!!

Well I went to WI knowing I'd gone syn free for a couple of days and hoping it'd be ok and I LOST 2.5lbs, leader says it's cos I was good for 5 days and ate loads of sf foods. Won't risk it again though x

libra77

Silver Member
Well done Lexie, 2.5 off. You must be thrilled. :bliss:

libra77

Silver Member
Ecstatic is probably a better word! Glad you are happy hun x