Bloody ouch!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Flabbyfay, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Ok yesterday afternoon i lifted my right leg up to pull up my sock as i did it i felt a pop and then pain in the back of my left ankle :cry: The pain is just getting worse as the day goes on! Anyone got any idea what i could have done! Don't want to go to A&E unless i really have to :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    don't know what yo've done, but if you are hesitant at going to A&E why don't you call NHS Direct for advice, if they think its necesary they'll tell you to go to A&E
    good luck & hope it feels better soon
    xx

4. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Thanks :) I'm off to see my GP tomorrow anywy so i'll see if i can hold on till then. If i can give birth to 4 kids i can stand a bit of pain (i think ):rotflmao: I really am a baby some times:cry:

5. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

OoOooopsssssss i'm glad i'm going to my gp within the hour :eek:in the last few hours it's swollen up to double it's size :eek: Now i've just got to find a shoe i can fit it into to go out in :giggle: i bet she's gonna make me go to A&E :sigh:

6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Oh dear let us know how you get on...:)

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Poor you Fay!:eek:

Let us know how you get on:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

8. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Ended up in A&E this evening even after taking my doc's advice it was still the size of a balloon now i've got 3 weeks on crutches and then physio :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.