• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Blooming 'eck I got into my size 16 mini skirt - Pix...!!!

OK... It doesn't look great.. but I got into it!! And I think a bit more time spent at the gym and my jabba legs and belly, and a bit of fake tan (or some London sunshine!) and I think I will feel comfortable wearing it!!

I give myself 6 weeks :rolleyes:

..... I finally got my fat ass into a size 16 mini skirt

(from Primark! £6! Bargain!!)

Here's the pic! (The only reason I'm looking away is because I had no make up on and looked shockin!)

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Those pics are hillarious hun - sorry!

But your skirt looks FAB! size 16?? SWITS SWOO!!!

Cos of the effort you make to avoid looking at the camera. The second one looks like you're laughing!

Really nice top too btw xx

Kellie=]

Silver Member
your looking fab claire!
just looking at ur before pictures and its amazing the difference there!
xxxxxxxx

Kellie=];584348 said:
your looking fab claire!
just looking at ur before pictures and its amazing the difference there!
xxxxxxxx
I know... its kinda hard to believe...

... I am a size 18 though... Have not managed to get into anything smaller than that ... apart from the skirt, which im sure is a dud size 16 :rolleyes:

Thanks Kellie... x

Mothers eh? Cant live with them...

Just noticed you are over half way - fandabidosey xxx

Mothers eh? Cant live with them...

Just noticed you are over half way - fandabidosey xxx
Yep :D

Have changed goal because have been feeling pretty good about myself lately and figured that another 40 or so kilos off might be a bit much for my height... Will re-evaluate it when I get there, but am going for a BMI of 24 now, rather than 21 as I previously planned!! xx

Claire you look brilliant - be good to have seen your face though, can't believe you looked bad! Well done on getting into your skirt - wow a 16!!!!!

Fabulous to know you're still on track and the lapsing ticker looks brill x

@lighterlifeclaire

:) you are definitely getting there! WOOOT!... if you have time, try to visit this site, a lot of insightful information... and you know what you didn't have to look away, you seem beautiful inside and out.. GOODLUCK

Deb G

Silver Member
Well done you! I know you've had your ups and downs, but the results are speaking for themselves! Excellent!

Well done u Sexy thing, lol! You look fab Claire, bet your sooooooooooo boosted! Am soooooo happy for you Hun! Can I borrow that little number please, lol, heheh! Summer here u come! :) :)

Well done u Sexy thing, lol! You look fab Claire, bet your sooooooooooo boosted! Am soooooo happy for you Hun! Can I borrow that little number please, lol, heheh! Summer here u come! :) :)
HEHEHEH... we can share it ;)

I am going shopping today in York (yes I am on a mission!)... Up visiting my dad in mansfield atm and need retail therapy so im drivin a bit further north 2 the mcarthur glen outlet ;) :p

I think the outlet on the M62 is better to be honest. Its bigger and tends to stock more than small sizes unlike the Designer Outlet at York. Its called Freeport I think. Have a look on the net.