Blossom is blossoming!

blossom18

Hello all!

Wonder if this could be aplace for support for me. I am almost 27st, absolutely miserable but have felt stuck in a horrid cycle of getting bigger and bigger. triedd all sorts of things, eveng surgery, which went wrong and had to be reversed. So now I am feeling ready to have a fresh start and change my life. I was watching the Big Crash Diet Experiment on TV and i decided to look into Cambridge. So I am picking up my products tomorrow and starting on step 4 (becasue my BMI is so high).

Hope it will give me a kick start to shed some of this weight enough to get moving again properly and change my mindset around food.

All help and company welcome and needed on this journey!

I plan to start a diary when I get enough posts. And I am giving myself a year to really change my life. I am not setting a weightloss goal although I hope it will be loads!) but in a years time I want to look back and see how far I have come and be living a more active and healthy environment. My main aim is each day to not give in and carry on.....the one thing I have never done before. But I am worth it. So here goes...I will blossom this year :)

B x

Hi Blossom and welcome!

It's a bit quiet in here at the moment but I'm sure lots of people will swing by to say well done on taking the first step - you can so do this, and we'll be there for you every step of the way - supporting, and not judging xx.

Susie

Thanks Susie. It's great to fund a place to get support. It's a hard journey being so overweight and trying to lose it and no-one really understands unless they are in a similar situation.

Day one is complete. I'm ok :) xx

Hi Blossom. Welcome and good luck! I used to be on here quite a few years ago and am back again. It does seem much quieter but I’m sure it’s still a great tool and has some brilliant and supportive people here x

Hi Charlotte, thanks for replying! Yes, I am going to get stuck in a nd hope it helps me keep on track x

Back