blown it today!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becca Wecca, 21 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have 3lb to lose to get my 3 stone award, it's 3 weeks until my Oh's birthday. I really want to get this by then as I know we'll go out for a meal, and his mum might be coming down for the weekend, so i'll probably be off plan.

Well anyways, I wanted to do really well, but feel like I have totally blown it today! :( I'm having a red day, had 2 weetabix (HEXb) for brekkie. Have a roast planned for tonight so my other HEXb will go on potatoes, but for lunch I had FOUR slices of nimble bread with bacon (I did remove the fat!!) with tomato ketchup, but need syns for gravy tonight. I'm just feeling a bit deflated I wasted syns on 4 poxy sized slices of bread! :( I did half an hour on the exercise bike this morning, wanted to go back on it this evening, but it's too hot :( So annoyed with that.

Sorry for the rant, just needed to let it out. I think i'm being too hard on myself but I can't help it sometimes!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clambertina

clambertina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(19.07%)
    How many Syns do you allow yourself per day?

I know you're not supposed to, but why not cut back (but still have some) until your next weigh in.

:)

4. Becca Wecca

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been trying to limit myself to 5 syns a day this week so I have a super good loss. Normally it's 10. But I think the slices of bread are like 3 syns each or something, and was sooo not worth it. Would have much preferred some nice thick white bread!! lol

Going to try and be really good till I weigh in again on sunday, just want to do really well this week :)

5. Rissole76

Rissole76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    For me it was carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!!! Tomorrows a new day :wave_cry:

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    so you only had 12 extra syns and you are only having 5 a day anyways? if i have read that correctly then that sounds fine to me, i think you are far from having blown it hun. blimey... you ladies aint half hard on yourselves! it makes me wonder if i am very very lax! good luck for your 3rd stone... i dont think you'll have any probs reaching your goal xxx

Becca Wecca likes this.
  7. ninnins

ninnins SW ROCKS!

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9.5lb(30.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with Karen, youre being to hard on yourself. You are still below below your syns even with gravy! Yes its more than the 5 you were allowing yourself but below 15 so still on plan.

Dont beat yourself up about it-that does more harm than good.

Stick with it and you will have your 3st before you know it

Becca Wecca likes this.
  8. Becca Wecca

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks ladies!

I think i'm just having one of those days! I know i'm being too hard on myself. I need to learn to relax a little with it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.