Blown it!

HI there - well, here I am on day 6 and I have just blown it. I have been sooo good until this afternoon when I decided to have a handful of nuts for my snack (cashews were all I had left). So, the packet (100grms) got eaten! I just couldn't stop myself as I was quite hungry and cooking the kids tea (making me even more hungry). Hey ho - 1st Weigh in tomorrow, not expecting anything amazing anyway but I dont know how much damage I will have done this afternoon!:cry: Back to being really good tomorrow!
I am not looking forward to this coming week tho as its half term and I have people visiting tomorrow and others coming to stay on Tuesday - going to be hard feeding them all and not having anything myself!

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow, that might get my will power going again!

Im sure your weigh in will go well, in my week 1 I ate a toblerone and still managed to lose so try not to worry! I know how hard it is when people visit and stuff and you cant eat - just got back from dinner at the in laws which involved me not eating and just watching them! Its worth it in the end :)

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, Mummyschmoo.

I'm sure you will have done well. It even says in the booklet...as long as you stick to the diet 95% of the time you will see great results!

Let us know how it goes! :)

Love Lisa :D

I am sure you will be fine tomorrow at least the nuts are still low carb. Good luck x

HI there - well, here I am on day 6 and I have just blown it. I have been sooo good until this afternoon when I decided to have a handful of nuts for my snack (cashews were all I had left). So, the packet (100grms) got eaten! I just couldn't stop myself as I was quite hungry and cooking the kids tea (making me even more hungry). Hey ho - 1st Weigh in tomorrow, not expecting anything amazing anyway but I dont know how much damage I will have done this afternoon!:cry: Back to being really good tomorrow!
I am not looking forward to this coming week tho as its half term and I have people visiting tomorrow and others coming to stay on Tuesday - going to be hard feeding them all and not having anything myself!

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow, that might get my will power going again!
I am sure you will de happy tomorrow after your weigh in, nuts are not bad. Ok you had a lot of them but you could have reached for cakes and biscuits or chocolate.( that is what I have done) Good luck for tomorrow.

Back