Blue Diamond Almond Milk

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by PeggyDee, 25 January 2014.

1. PeggyDee

PeggyDee Well-Known Member

Help needed to work out the syns in Blue Diamond Almond Milk (the supermarket was sold out of Alpro). The label says 14 kCal per 100 ml. Can it count as a HEA? Anybody know?
  2. becki2009

becki2009 Well-Known Member

Im not 100% but i think hexa is 500ml. You can have a lot more of blue diamond
  3. becki2009

Infact i think it might be more 800 ish! Hopefully someone can help you a bit more!
  4. PeggyDee

Thanks Becki. I am still not sure. 800 ml is about 1 1/2 pints. That is a LOT.
  5. becki2009

Can anybody help???
  6. becki2009

Maybe post this in the healthy extras forum instead
  7. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

500mls Blue Diamond, Almond Breeze Almond Milk, Original, ambient
    875mls Blue Diamond, Almond Breeze Almond Milk, Unsweetened
  8. PeggyDee

Thank you both for taking time and trying to help but ..... never mind. So sorry, I have opened it and had a taste. I'm pouring it down the sink, it is disgusting! :spit::yuk:

(PS Alibalibee you look amazing! Well done!)
  9. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Aww thanks :D
  10. Mummyshelleycat

Mummyshelleycat Well-Known Member

Aww what a shame I have replaced this milk from my normal milk and love it! X
  11. siobhanp77

siobhanp77 Member

Hi all - does anyone know if any of the milk in this drink can count as a HEA?

Cappucino Iced Coffee | Blue Diamond Almonds

It's 72.5 calories a bottle so almost 4 syns so would be great if some could count towards HEA!
  12. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

It's not on the list. 875ml of their unsweetened and 500ml of their original variety is though. Not sure if that's work-out-able