Blueberrys

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
They are selling blueberry bushes in aldi for £1.99. Dead easy to grow and good croppers. given the price they are to buy in the supermarkets £3.99 for 250g, its well worth growning a bush. they grow quite happily in a container too. Also selling Kiwi, tayberry, cranberry, fig and raspberry bushes all £1.99.

That's a bargain! My mum brought a blueberry bush the other week, and apparently you have to buy them in pairs (or my mum was rooked!) and she paid ALOT more than £1.99

thanks for letting us know this, I love blueberries but very rarely buy them as they can be so expensive. I'll definatley be having a look. Thanks!

Wow! That's really cheap! They are usually about £19.99 each!

Ericaceous soil and rain water rather than tap water if possible.

Thanks for letting us know.

Ericaceous soil

I'll never get around to buying the plants (although it is a great bargain, for people who don't KILL PLANTS by looking at them).

However, I did look up "ericaceous" on Google...So I benefitted from the post anyway! You can never know too many words.

You cann't beat a bit of "ericaceous" it does them the world of good and deffinately only rain water. My raddish did better this year in it too, grew like the clappers and didn't go woody either.

Back