Blue's daily diary *2015*

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
*creeps back in* :wave_cry:
I'm not sure if anyone will remember me but I was here for a while in 2014. Sadly life got in the way and I fell off the weight loss wagon.

Just before Christmas I decided I had had enough of being fat and miserable and I needed to do something before I dropped dead.
So on 12th December 2014 I started a VLCD called slim and save and in 3 weeks I have lost 21lbs (1st 7lbs)

I hope it's ok for me to be back here. Sorry I just disappeared before, I had so much going on and I was so sad :( I didn't want to be around people...even online.

This is going to be my 'absolutely everything' diary. Some may think it's over-sharing at times but I need somewhere to write and vent.

How are you all??
How is your weight loss going?

Hi Blue - big hugs and welcome back!

I've just sneaked back in myself this evening, after a few months away - felt a lot the same as you, tbh - there was nothing good going on in my life and I felt I had nothing to share. All nonsense of course, they are such a lovely bunch here, but that's how I felt at the time. Anyhoo, I start SW on Monday and am really excited about finally doing something about my weight loss.

This is your diary, to pour out whatever you like - I think it's better to get it all out, rather than bottle it up, and everyone here is so discreet and supportive, so you go for it! xxx

Definitely remember you gorgeous, glad to see you back :) Well done on your incredible loss so far. How are you ?! :) x

Hey everyone, I'm glad you remember me :D
I'm doing pretty rubbish but sticking to my diet so at least something good is going on.

I've had a chest infection for about 2 months and it just won't go away.
Was also officially diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a few days ago which has depressed me a lot, I've been borderline for years but instead of losing weight so it didn't turn into full blown diabetes I didn't take it seriously and now my blood sugars are awful. I've been put on 2 medications for it and have to take my bloods a couple of times a day which is hell for me because I don't like needles!

And this week, even though I'm on a VLCD (meaning no real food!) I've only lost 1lb. *humpf* Not a happy bunny!

But I'm glad to be back on here. Need to catch up with everyone's diaries :D

Sorry to hear about the diabetes - but at least when you lose weight there's every possibility you can come off the medication - I know I've read about that happening a lot.

And chin up - you did get a loss, and I'm sure it'll be an even bigger one next week!

Hello!
I remember you too :D
Well done on your loss so far. I started off at the same weight as you and I too am doing VCLD.
It's not been an easy journey but I've managed to stay strong and focused.
You CAN do this yessss x

hi blue butterfly you will see a move soon im sure of it x x x

Back