Blue's last chance with exante.

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
As some of you may know I have been on and off exante for a while now. Bad things would happen in my life and I'd use them as an excuse to come off the diet and all that's done is leave me fat and frustrated!

I re-started exante on 9th july and started a 100 days at 100% challenge......and I'm happy to say that it is day 36 and I have been 100% all the way :D
I wont be weighing in until the end of my 100 days.

I didn't start a diary straight away because I didn't want to fail yet again and have to admit it in a diary!
But I'm over a month in and feeling good.

Come and say hello, you're all welcome to post here :D

Well done BB :) you're doing so well! Ive just restarted again lol only on day 2 :-S keep going, bet you'll see a fab loss at the end of your 100days! :-D

Im sure you will have a fab loss :) ahh thanks, I was tempted to join you in your 100 days but I dont know if I could be 100% for that long, think il just see how far I get! :-D

Hello BB, hello Steelee!

Good luck with the challenge. Xx

Good afternoon Blue, wow you're doing so well. Keep it up! xx

:D thanks for the replies.

It is day 37 and all is going well. I am drinking lots of water (about 4 litres a day) mostly because it's so hot so I'm more thirsty.
Had an exante bar today after just having tesco ultraslim ones and wish I hadn't! Exante bars suck!

It will be my 30th birthday next may and as I love the beach my family have booked a week caravan holiday in great yarmouth....not very glam I know but my mum is disabled and we cant go abroad and every b&b we tried to book was either booked already, couldn't accomodate all of us or was not suitable for disabled people.
So we will be staying in luxury (!) Haven caravans and then spending our days doing all sorts of stuff. The caravans were sooooo cheap, £240 for a 3-bed for a week. We booked 2 as so many of us are going.

I want to be slim by the time we go. I am on a mission!!

Ah you're doing so well blue :) and its good that you have something specific to work towards :) I havent got a specific goal except I will be a quarter of a century old in feb, and would like to lose as much as possible before then :) know what you mean about the bars lol once you've tried tesco, exante bars just dont go down well lol!

Ah you're doing so well blue :) and its good that you have something specific to work towards :) I havent got a specific goal except I will be a quarter of a century old in feb, and would like to lose as much as possible before then :) know what you mean about the bars lol once you've tried tesco, exante bars just dont go down well lol!

Ain't that the truth! Have just had to throw 8 bars away with last months date expiry on, as I've been eating Tesco bars instead :eek:

There's no way I'll have Exante bars again :D

I'm the same, had to throw away about 10 bars because I'd been having tesco ones and the exante ones were out of date (the one I ate wasn't! it was from my sisters pack)
My sister has been staying with me and just keeps buying the tesco bars so it's only polite to help her eat them!

Feel all odd today. It's freezing cold outside but I am sitting inside sweating my socks off! No idea what's up, been like this for a few days now. Can only drink water cold from the fridge too, room temp stuff is making me feel sick.

Thanks Faith.

Well it is day 39 and all is going very well.
I was desperate to weigh myself (even though I wasn't going to until the end of my 100 day challenge) so I went to get the scales from where I had hidden them at the top of a closet and they fell out and broke! Serves me right, I wasn't supposed to weigh yet anyway!

Lol blue my scales broke today too!

Noooooooo all the scales are breaking!
At least it stops us from scale-hopping :D

I need some new ones but dont know which to get, I want some decent ones.

Ours are really good, not sure what they are, but they go up to about 32st and were £60 :-o I think its possibly just the batteries going lol so not so bad :) hope thats all anyway! :) hope youre having a good day! Im on day 5 but been so hungry ive already had 2 packs plus 2 slices of ham and 15g of cheese, eek!

Ooo, hope you manage to get some good ones. Mine are just Argos ones but they're quite accurate when measured against my CDCs scales so I'm happy. Maybe it's a sign that you must wait until your 100 days have passed. You brave thing! I just couldn't do it!

You are all doing so well - really giving me a boost (only on day 3 of the diet and have never done anything like this before)

Sooooooo it's coming to the end of day 39 and I'm feeling really good :D Not long and I'll be halfway through my challenge, woo.

@Steeleee you can do this, if it means having a little ham and cheese then so be it. x

Thanks for everyone elses replies. Stay positive :D

Hellooooooooooo day 40! My tummy is rumbling like mad today! I dont feel hungry though, just drinking some water and will have my bar in about an hour.

My skin is looking so much better. I used to get dry patches on my face and had quite large pores but now my skin is looking great!

I NEED to start exercising.
I know the calorie deficit on this diet will result in weight loss no matter what but I need to get fitter not just thinner.
Only problem is I have terrible back problems and also really bad anxiety and on top of that I have this weird thing where I am dizzy all the time so leaving the house is scary......might start jogging on the spot at home or something!

Back