BMI seems too low

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by elle_e, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. elle_e

elle_e New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    hi all,
    i was just wondering do any of you determine what weight you should be by your bmi?

its just i have been looking at my ideal bmi weight and i feel mine is low when i compare it to the weight i am now.

Ive already lost 6st and im being told i should think about stopping soon by my SW consultant but my bmi is still quite high.
    Last edited: 5 May 2010
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bobl15mps

bobl15mps Member

i think a bmi of 22-24 is gd for a male
    while 21-23 is gd for a female

i think for asians, we look better with a slightly lower bmi
  4. northenlass

northenlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    well done on losing six stone that is amazing id bee looking at how you feel and not at the BMI i remember my daughter being weighed in boots and it was telling her that she was 11 lb over weight and she was stick thin and a size 10 at 6 ft tall io do think it depends on each person individually and not a book fitting a cover i bet you look amazing x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.