BMR Calculator and Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by caroline_ireland, 5 February 2009 Social URL.

1. caroline_ireland

caroline_ireland MISS Failure ha

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Started 11 May)
    BMR Calculator says i should be eating 1588 calories a day, if i wrote down my points for WW and calories beside them and kept to both would this work? anyone else doing both

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Sound kind of complicated to me, but then I am not the best maths brain in the world to keep track of two lots of counting :D

For me - counting points has been absolutely fine and upping the activity levels certainly helps things speed up - and now it sounds like if we choose our points wisely and limit the carbs (from karen's great weight loss this week)

4. caroline_ireland

caroline_ireland MISS Failure ha

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Started 11 May)
    true i think carbs are my main problem, all there seems to be is carbs, ive done my shopping today so im ready to start fresh

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.