bmr help

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by pillboy, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. pillboy

pillboy Member

hi everyone i need a bit of help i have filled out my details on a bmr calculator and it says i need 3097 cals a day which i think is quite a lot,anyway i would like to try and lose at least 2lbs a week so would i be right in thinking i need to cut back by 1000 cals a day to 2097 to reach my target?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    That does seem alot since the recommended is 2000 for women and 2500 for men. Welcome to the forums and goodluck with your weightloss, dont forget to keep us updated :D x

4. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    Hi there and welcome!

it totally depends on how much you weigh and how many calories you need to maintain your weight. When i was working out how much i could have i tried a few different sites. www.myfitnesspal.co.uk is a good one!

xxx

5. pillboy

pillboy Member

thanks will take a look

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.