• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Body attack

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
4 times a week :D

isnt it fab!

sat/tues/weds/fri are my attack days, only like one instructs attack class though, the rest are tame in comparrison :D

katoof

Silver Member
I love body attack and body step :D I love the current attack release! I do 4 step and three attack classes most weeks. so hooked

I tried attack - bit too high intensity for me - don't really like lots of jacks etc - always worry it's not that good for your back but agree that it's a great workout.

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
I love body attack and body step :D I love the current attack release! I do 4 step and three attack classes most weeks. so hooked
i love the warmup :D

and the "do you like it hardcore" track, hard work but i love it, all them jacks are a killer :D

attack was the very first class i tried, found it so hard, couldnt get half the routine, but stuck at it and now i love it!

Last edited:

katoof

Silver Member
Yeah I love the warm-up and the reach up high track before the final peak. I am too heavy for jacks and pyro lunges at the moment so I take the options

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
i dont do the lunges, i just do a step knee instead :) still high impact, but just another option

the "reach up high just like a rainbow" track? love ittttt!

i love release 68, though i started doing attack on release 69. my instructors been doing attack for a long time time, so she often uses the old tracks and releases

Last edited:

katoof

Silver Member
Yay another addict of the classes ! Do you like body step ?

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
none of the gyms near me do body step, but ive heard its "attack on a step"
sounds like something id like aswell!

katoof

Silver Member
Yeah, step is great, can't believe some gyms don't hold it, our classes are always fully booked.

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
we already have two step classes going, and they get booked up pretty quick so i cant see them being replaced