• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Body changes

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
Well done, it's nice noticing changes isn't it? x

That's good then or is it ;)

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
I love noticing little changes to your body as you shed the pounds. The main ones I've noticed is my feet have gotten smaller but the best one was the day I realised my bum no longer touched both sides of the bath lol!

Lol Cathy, now that sounds like a great way of measuring body changes! I hope I lose the weight of my butt first not bothered about anywhere else at the moment, just the butt ( don't want to lose any from the boobies, thank you very much)

Jonsgirl80

Silver Member
ooooo no I think I'd cry if I lost weight off my boobies, that really would be just too cruel :cry:

I can tell I've lost weight because when I lay on my side my belly no longer spreads out and makes a puddle on the bed. It stays in the same position it is when I'm stood up.

Isnt it strange what you notice? lol

Lol, I know what your saying jonsgirl, I can't wait to get rid of my rather large muffin top, but my butt has definitely got to go first!

It allways goes off where you dont want it to. Mine has come of my back and it wasnt that big to start with! I also have a waist coming, havent seen one of them for years!!;)

he he, i can now differentiate between boobs and hips!!! theres a smaller bit in between them......might be a called a waist, dunno, havent see one for years!!!

LOVE seeing the changes x

I loved it when I noticed I could sit in a normal chair with arms and not have to search out places that had kitchen style chairs.

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
I can't wait for my hips and bum to disappear as I've got a small waist but huge rear and wide hips. Would also like rid of my muffin top x

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
I can't wait for my hips and bum to disappear as I've got a small waist but huge rear and wide hips. Would also like rid of my muffin top x
Same here, desperately want the muffin top gone lol x

Quak

Gold Member
i want to be able to see my feet again without leaning forward oh and to be able to cross my legs
Crossing my legs has a HUGE novelty factor for me - strange what makes us smile eh? Never been able to do it before in my life, does not help having very very short legs but I can now :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Atkins Diet 2
Dukan Diet 5
Dukan Diet 19
Slimming World 14