Body contour wraps

fifi70

Silver Member
I've been looking into getting a body contour wrap but before I buy has anyone ever used one, if so do they really work?? I saw one featured on LKtoday and was quite impressed, but I would rather get the opinion of someone who had tried it for themselves, cos I don't want to go wasting any dosh. ;)

I emailed them ages ago with a few questions Fi but they never got back to me, so stuff em xxxx

I've been looking into getting a body contour wrap but before I buy has anyone ever used one, if so do they really work?? I saw one featured on LKtoday and was quite impressed, but I would rather get the opinion of someone who had tried it for themselves, cos I don't want to go wasting any dosh. ;)
My friend has just had one she looks fab!!! £120 for 3 session and they gaurentee a 6" loss off the place you need itmost and its retainable xx

My friend has just had one she looks fab!!! £120 for 3 session and they gaurentee a 6" loss off the place you need itmost and its retainable xx

ooooohh sounds good; the one I've been looking at is a 'do at home' one and it's a fraction of the price. I'm a bit too embarrassed to go to a salon as my tummy looks disgusting; thanks hun, will send off for it and let you all know how it goes; I can only try.

Universal Contour Wrap | UCW Shop

oh you made me investigate - this looks interesting xox i might get into this also.... God i have changed - immense change xox

ooooohh sounds good; the one I've been looking at is a 'do at home' one and it's a fraction of the price. I'm a bit too embarrassed to go to a salon as my tummy looks disgusting; thanks hun, will send off for it and let you all know how it goes; I can only try.
cool, hun...cant wait to hear ....but tbh i am sure your tummy isnt bad....and i bet they see some sights...you look amazing in your pics xxx

cool, hun...cant wait to hear ....but tbh i am sure your tummy isnt bad....and i bet they see some sights...you look amazing in your pics xxx

Thanks Nic, I blush when i get compliments and find them hard to accept, stoopid I know, but thankyou it is really good for my self esteem, I'm actually getting some.
Can't wait for my body wrap to come, I might even get brave and post some pics......... watch this space lol

daft question and i'm mainly joking really but if it gets rid of 6 inches where you want rid,... where do those 6 inches go? you may well end up with a 30inch neck or 15inch ankles!

LMAO that would look funy 30inch neck hehe
The inches are drawn out as toxins and end up in the bandages & sweat...i think xx

Hmm sounds ok then. Knowing my luck though the area where I want rid is my bum so it'd go everywhere else and leave the bum behing leaving me looking like a bum with legs!

my mum owns a beauty salon and gives coutour wraps all the time - she swears by them - i havent tried a course yet as there aint much point till i get close to target....but i will get it for free then ;)

wellll ya gotta have some perks eh?? :D

ooo lisa... which salon?

Back