Body fat monitor

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 19 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

JUst bought myself a body fat monitor in Lloyds, on offer from 24.99 to 4.99!! Bit of a gadget, but I think it might be quite useful as I am trying now to up the exercise, and it will be interesting to see if the body fat %age drops, even if some weeks my WI are not great!

At the mo I have 50.7% body fat, and the healthy recommendation for my age is 23-34% range, so just a little way to go then!:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Interestingly, it also gives the amount of calories you need to intake for your body, at rest, mine is 1732+ a day, so it seems that I really am burning at least 1200cals of my own body fat each day just to live!! I assume that "required" figure will drop as my body gets smaller and uses less energy just to lug it around!

Also my BMI is pretty much as my llc calculated @ 37.2.

All in all a bit of a novelty, but will interesting to track it all!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    wow thats a bargin!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.