Body Magic Awards

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
Sorry I know there has been loads of threads on Body Magic on here but none of them appear to fully answer my question.

I know how many hours you have to do to get each award that's not a problem but I was wondering would I be able to get my Gold award doing 3 60 minute sessions a week (Couch to 10k)?

Also if I count the first 4 weeks towards my Silver would I be able to also count those weeks (plus 4 more) towards my gold?

Have you tried speaking to your consultant about it? Because ultimately, they are the ones that issue the certificates and stickers, and it's probably going to be down to their judgement so naturally they are the best people to speak to.

I can only speak from experience from my own consultant, she was very informal about the whole process, didnt need me to fill out the forms and just took my word for it that I had done the exercise I said I had.

TBH I only got the stickers as I had a bit of lull in weight loss and hadnt had any stickers for ages, we were just chatting about the exercise that I had been doing for some time, and she decided that I was already doing enough as a matter of course for bronze silver and gold, so gave me the whole lot the following week.

I dare say every consultant does it differently, so speak to your own and see what they say.

Personally, I would say that what you have suggested is perfectly acceptable for silver and gold - but I'm not the one giving out the stickers!

Back